Sunday, January 29, 2006

Well hello there! Finally got this blog up and running again. There are probably only five of you out there that even knew I had a blog before. I sometimes wonder if Matt isn't making me too "Techy" for my own good. I also wonder..."will I scare my artsy friends away when they find out I have a blog?" I feel a little better after seeing Claudine Hellmuth's blog. Doesn't she always seem like she has her act together?
It's a little after 11pm Central time and I'm in a quandry. Do I stay up until 12 to try to adjust to Pacific time for my trip to Vegas tomorrow, or do I hit the sheets now because I have to get up at 5 in the morning.
I'm all packed and ready to go. I'll try to blog from the show floor just for grins. Matt says I can do it from my phone...here we go all "techy" again! I have a number of things I'm looking forward to at the show this year. I'm hoping that this is a good year for new products. The last two years have been ho hum. Also, Pockets, Pullouts and Hiding Places is up for the Craftrends Papercraft book of the year award so there is an awards dinner on my "to do" list.
The joke here in the house is that Matt will be attending a conference in Vegas a couple weeks after CHA. AND if "what happens in Vegas, stays in vegas" then will it still be in Vegas when Matt gets there?

Well, I best go decide if I'm staying awake or going to sleep. More from the show floor!

No comments: