Friday, February 03, 2006


CHA CHA CHA! I'm back from CHA!

Wow, what a trip. Feeling slightly overwhelmed after such a whirlwind trip. Had a great time seeing the new product out there and meeting with old friends. Here are some highlights.

Provo Craft was all about the new Cricut machine which cuts die cuts using a programmed cartridge. The shapes can be cut out in 11 sizes ranging from 1 1/2 inches to 5 1/2! The cartridges come in shapes and fonts. They had given away Cricut backpacks to conference goers the first day and had run out by 9:30 in the morning! I saw them everywhere (they were in my favorite green color!) and I even had two on the plane ride home with me. Provo Craft also has a great new line called Mon Petit with beautiful new baby inspired papers and embellishments.

In the new exhibitors isle I found a not so new company with a great NEW product. WD-40 now makes a Pen! I don't know yet what I'll be using it on but it takes crayon and pen marks off and takes off labels which is enough for me!

Far and Away has some fun papers in their new Welcome to Asia line. These are definitely being used in an upcoming project for one of my books! How fun!

I got a close up look at Lynne Perrella's new book Alphabetica during our Author breakfast at Rockport/Quarry books and its just delightful, as is Karen Michel's Complete Guide to Altered Imagery

more on CHA to come.

No comments: