Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Wonderful Thing about Tiggers

Meet my new friend Tigger! He is a bundle of joy! Tigger is not mine but once a day I'm lucky enough to get to walk him. He is a helper dog for another new friend of mine and he is very well trained as you can imagine.
Tigg and I go for walks in the morning after I drop off the girls for school and before I get to work.
Speaking of work...I've been busy! I got the new contract from Xyron this week and will be designing new shapes for their Totally Awesome Wishblade system. They have their new designs on-line now. They are working on the basic designs right now but STAY TUNED, the new stuff will knock your socks off.
Also, I'm working against deadlines for my new book on Card Design. More on that in the near future.
And finally, in work mode, I've been getting ready for the very exciting Brookline Artists' Open Studios. I have everything framed and my price list typed up. Just have to get it over to 25 Stanton Road tomorrow afternoon for set up. IF you happen to be in Brookline, be sure to stop by and say hi! If all works out as planned I will be doing some demo's throughout both days as well.
Wondering about the carriage house? We're progressing. Just met this morning (and into the afternoon) with our wonderful Contractor Rob at Stealth Construction. The budget was swirling out of control but together I think the three of us have come up with a very good plan. The excitement is definitely building. We took the girls to go see Are We Done Yet at the movie theater last weekend to give them a sense of what the construction will look like. They were definitely amazed. Abby is looking forward to taking down walls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I'm glad all is going well.
Mum