Friday, June 29, 2007

Summer Time and the Living is eeeeaaaasy...


Becky's jumping, and the water is cold...
Here we are working from the remote home office on Squam Lake where the hardest decisions to make are whether to jump in the water off the dock or walk in gradually from the beach.
My brother-in-law has it a little harder as he plays single parent for a few days to his 5 year old, potty training 2 year old and a new chocolate lab puppy named Sancho.
Despite all this I am working on new and interesting projects. I just finished the manuscript and art for The Card Makers Workbook (april 2008) and we did our first photo shoot. I'm absolutely loving the shots we got and look forward to teasing you with the new cover once its ready to show off. Now I have to sit in front of the computer and finish the last 30 templates and icons that should be downloadable for the book.
Looks like I may have work as a columnist for one of my favorite magazines real soon as well.
More on all this very soon. Right now I need to go apply sunscreen on the wee ones!

No comments: