Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The worst time of the year

Without a doubt, the worst time of the year for me is undecorating time.  There is no other time of the year that makes me feel like time is passing by too fast than the days I spend removing all the holiday joy from my house.  Birthdays, Anniversaries and any other time-marking-events don't even come close.

The only joy I get is knowing that in 11 more months, I get to once again unwrap little treasures like this house I bought at Brimfield a couple years ago.  

The good part about this time of year is gearing up for CHA the Craft and Hobby Association Convention that occurs at the end of January/Beginning of February every year.  I just love heading out to Southern California to see my old friends and make new ones.  This year I'll be three times as busy as normal with make and takes, book signings, and demos for 4 different booths and one workshop of 100 students!  

I promise to post all the specifics later this week.  Stay tuned.

Do you have any creative ways for dealing with post holiday joyness?


No comments: