Friday, April 24, 2009

Brushstrokes Now Available

Well, here is another one of my babies.  This isn't the curly-headed kind I'm known for, this is the bright, joyful, balloon dog kind of baby.

I created the line using hand-painted boards and individually created icons just like I do in my (much higher-priced) fine art collages.  
The process is so much fun, that I've developed a wedding and baby line (coming out this summer and next winter respectively!)

The line was created not just for scrapbooking but also for card making and other paper art projects.  The 12 x 12 stickers and the rub-ons have multiple of each image so you can make invites or thank yous, place cards or favors.  
The dimensional stickers are just too cute, make a series of birthday cards or use them as special touches to memory pages or books.

The four different papers are all double sided cardstock with bright, vibrant colors.  Pair these with any coordinating solid color cardstock for a real attention grabber.  And while the line as a whole was designed to be a Birthday line, there are many many different parts of this collection that could be used as just wonderfully cheerful paper.  I hope you enjoy!  If you local store doesn't already carry this line, please request it!


1 comment:

Marissa said...

Jenn, love the colors!