Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Countdown to CHA!



Well this blog entry definitely takes the cake! Here is a shot of the cake my 8 year old decorated for a Patriots party--so sad about the Superbowl. But the Superbowl has come and gone, Super Tuesday has come and gone and now it's time for ....Drum Roll!!!!!!!!



Super Fun at CHA! Ok, maybe I'm nuts but I just LOVE going to CHA. I think its partly because I sit alone in my studio trying to be creative, trying to please my muse but I sometimes get in a artistic black hole. Never fear--CHA is here. For me, CHA is like a highschool reunion, or at least what I think a high school reunion should be (because I've never been to one). I get to see all my amazingly creative friends, new products, new people and it NEVER fails, something fantastic always happens at CHA and I never know what it will be. Some new opportunity pops up and I'm on a creative roll again.


Going there is totally re-energizing too. I love meeting new store owners, other designers and all the great manufacturers.


So this year I will be debuting my new product with Creative Imaginations at booth #1473 and doing make and takes too. More about this new product VERY, VERY SOON!


But first let me tell you about my guest appearance, make and take and book signing at the Quarry booth #4351. I'll be making a great gift card make and take to celebrate The Cardmaker's Workbook from 9-10 on Tuesday the 12th. Check out their nifty new blog to see pictures and learn more!
This is a shot of the project we'll be doing. The paper I've used is from Christine Adolph's Line from Creative Imaginations. It's double sided cardstock which is one of my favorite things in the world--I LOVE versatility!
Check back soon to hear more about my new product and make sure to come by the booth and say hi!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there, Jenn...knock 'em dead! Karin