Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rebel with out Approval OR Clown Witness Protection Program?


So, I know this doesn't even ship until after March, but I just had to share this page that I completed for CHA.  This is made with my new paper line licensed to Creative Imaginations.  The main line is called Brushstrokes and this sub-line is called Piece of Cake.  I'm supposed to wait to show you until the paper is released so that you don't get all upset that you can't run right out and get it.  But, I am a rebel. 

Now, contrary to popular belief, I don't do a lot of scrapbooking.  But I am an artist.  Give me some creative tools and supplies and I'm going to make something with them.  I try to never "DO" boring.  I have absolutely nothing against scrapbooking, some of my books even covered the topic.  I even worked for one of the best scrapbook designers out there, Anna Griffin.  I just don't have time to do it.  Thankfully, everyonce in a while, I HAVE to do it.  This ensures that my girls will have some record of their childhood.  And, what the heck, it's fun too.  Like taking a big stress relief pill.  Ahhhhhhhhh!

Once I finished this page I realized that the noses and the hats make the party-goers look like they are in disguise--perhaps in the Clown Witness Protection Program.  Do you think they witnessed a Pie-in-the-face and Run?

How do you creatively keep your pictoral memories, are you one of the millions who scrapbook?  Or do you choose digital albums?  Memory art pictures? 

No comments: