Friday, January 09, 2009

Year of the Ox is a perfect year

I received an email from a wonderful local arts and crafts-a-palooza called Whimsy. I was most inspired by a little blurb at the bottom about this year being the year of the ox.

"The Ox year is a conservative year, one of traditions and values. This is not a year to be outrageous. A slow but steady year. This OX year will bring stability and growth where patience and diligence pays off. Take care of business this year, do not let things slide. Famous OX people - Barack Obama, Meryl Streep, Jack Nicholson, Princess Diana, Margaret Thatcher. "

I think in these financial times this is just the right year for us. I think its a year to finish what we've started and learn new things. Dream big dreams so that we can be ready when our year of stability is over.

I intend on being more creative than I ever have been this year--not letting things slide.

What are you going to do this year that's both creative and patient?

No comments: