Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Time Flies!

I can't believe I haven't blogged in over a month. My sincere appologies. I am still walking Tigger but we are looking for a middle schooler who can eventually take over. I do love walking him though.
School is coming to a close very quickly and it seems that there is some sort of a picnic planned for every day of the next two weeks!

The other big news is that we have finally closed on the carriage house we were planning on buying a couple streets away. We had a big Deconstructionist party and let the kids knock down walls (with safety goggles and masks on). I promise to post some of those pictures when I get them from Matt. We passed papers on June 1st and the entire upstairs was already demoed by yesterday the 4th! The guys on the crew are amazing and we are working on a house blog so that you can follow along with the progress if you're interested. More on that tomorrow.

I am just about done with The Card Maker's Workbook that I'm writing and I must say that I'm pretty happy with it. I'm also happy that the powers that be at Quarry books aren't making me change my whole entire artlog which I had completed before they remembered to tell me that they changed the procedure! YIKES! There are over 150 cards packed into this book and that would have been a lot of renumbering.

I also had a chance to hit the New York Stationery Show for the first time ever and I came across some really great products out there. It makes me want to open a store! I'm spending my time now considering setting up a Designer booth at CHA this year. We'll see how things go this summer and whether or not I can swing it.

Now I'm off to work on a new project and a demo tape...more to follow on that soon, hopefully!

No comments: