Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Still no Studio Mascot

If I had one dollar for every hour that I've searched on line or went traipsing to kennels I'd be able to take a week off of work! I'm now working with the Wynn Dog Rescue in Jaffery NH. I believe we've passed all their stringent application, review and interview process. Now we're just waiting--somewhat patiently.

My girls are in NH for one more week with their grandparents before school starts and I'm alone in the studio wishing I had my new pup here to keep me company.

I did however get the first look at my final papers for my new Paper line called Brushstrokes with Creative Imaginations. Wow, a little tweaking of the colors (from scan to computer screen) and little work on scale and WOW! Did I mention WOW? Its bright and cheerful and whimiscal and looks just like me and, and, and...I can't show it too you. Yet!

I just sent off my fed ex package with two contributions to Barbara Bourassa's new book. I'm working on the new BAOS logo (or anti-logo as the case may be). And I got an email yesterday from an art consultant about one of my favorite pieces from last year. Thankfully this was an actual, and legitimate person, not some out of the country scam. You can see why I'm a little skittish about being contacted by email now.

So, since my plate is full, I best sign off and get to it.

No comments: