Friday, November 16, 2007

Absolutely Unexcusable but I suppose Understandable







Ok, so it's been a little while since I last posted. BUT I've really been busy! I finished up The Cardmaker's Workbook that I've been writing for Quarry. If you like making cards, you're going to love this book! (If I do say so myself). It's not just another book filled with pretty cards, it is a designers workbook and covers all aspects of design from, composition to color, construction to supply inspiration.




My other big project is the carriage house. All 2400 feet of it. And we're finally done. Ok, mostly done. I suppose there will always be somthing left to do. This is a shot of Bec and I in the studio. I was having Matt shoot some pics for the Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine special studio issue and Bec interrupted us. (oh, did I mention that I'm writing a column now for CPS??? Check them out--coming soon is an article on gelatin printing. WHat's that? Guess you'll have to run out and get a copy to see. )
Other big news is a new show opening that I'm in starting this weekend at a branch of the Boston Public Library. See the flyer above.
I've also been busy working on the samples for the packaging of my new product that comes out in February at CHA. Talk about burning the candles at both ends!
I wouldn't say I'm the kind of person who can keep up with a blog. But I endeavor to be that person any way. I think that is probably the reason I have been putting it off (that and being so busy!) But I'm newly committed. Especially since I have so many cool new things coming on the horizon and I don't want you to miss anything!
Now, back to the studio table....

2 comments:

Paula B. said...

Hey! Tracy Belair Gaito told me about this book...am really eager to see it.

Jenn Mason said...

I'd love to hear what you think about it once it comes out! Please let me know your thoughts!