Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thinking outside the book


CHA is just days away and I'm all packed and ready to go.  I shipped off this demo with Fedex today.  I needed to devise an interesting demo for the Creative Imaginations booth and this is one of the three demos I'll be doing.  This project is so easy I can't wait to share it with the people who stop by while I'm working the demo table.  I really have enjoyed the response I've been getting for the Parts and Parcel line.  

This particular project uses three square Pocket Accordion Folios, a full sheet of cardstock and a couple scraps of cardstock.  It makes a great gift and it can be expanded to fit even more folios.  I loved the challenge of staring at the products on my desk and coming up with a fabulous project that could capture the imagination of the CHA attendees.    

What can you come up with when faced with a challenge?

No comments: