Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Studios Cover Shot!

It was quite an ordeal to have the photographer in from Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine but it was enjoyable. We spent a lot of time tweaking, moving lights and eatting scones. ( I ate the scones--I wasn't allowed to touch the lights) The crew was terrific and I loved the behind the scenes look at the photo shoot. And here is the cover! You can pre-order your copy here if you want. I've got a pretty extensive article on how to participate in (and visit!) an Open Studios event.

The piece on the easel is a brand new piece that I created just for the photo shoot and I'm really happy with it. Mostly because it just makes me happy to look at!

In the meantime, I'm working in the studio on preparing for a video workshop for Quilting Arts Workshops.

More about that trip in the near future.
Don't forget, you can read my daily blog at www.EverydayArtistStudio.com where my mission is to encourage you to live more creatively--Every Day.


2 comments:

Karen L R said...

How wonderful! Congratulations Jenn!

violette said...

Congrats Jenn! I can't wait to see the newest Studio mag - see you and read all of your helpful tips!

Love,
Violette