Thursday, January 03, 2008

Cold, Cold, Cold....Brrrrrrr


Ok, so this is really cheating. The picture here is from the week prior to Christmass when we just kept getting snow! It actually wasn't even that cold...maybe jsut below 32 degrees. But today, brrrr it was only 7! Which means today we discovered that two of our newly installed faucet have frozen. The builder is coming over tomorrow to do all the last things that need to be done and will hopefully help solve this problem.
In the meantime, the girls are back to school, I'm up to my frozen eyeballs in book deadline stuff. (which is the big reason I haven't been blogging so regularly!). I just now finished my Make N Take sample for CHA at the Creative Imaginations booth and sent off the instructions to be put in the kits. I am going to turn now and start on my CPS article for this month (yes, late! but I hope to get it done by nights end) And then I plunge right back into the book and work like a mad woman.
I need every single minute until January 15th to get this book done so keep your fingers crossed for me.
I have a feeling this is going to be a great NEW year! (feel free to check back with me in 362 days)
New Years Resolution 1: drink more water!

No comments: