Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Studio-licious


Here I am, just hanging out in my studio. See how nice and clean it is? That only lasted about 2 days. In the mad rush to get my book manuscript and art in on time, it got messy again. Drats. No worries, it was all worth it. I don't know if it was because I was working on Jewelry which are smaller projects or because I finally have my act together working on my 6th book but it wasn't so hard to rap this baby up.
I got some cover choices and layout choices this week so in the very near future I'll be able to show you what to look for on the book shelves come November. Can you believe it? November? That seems like forever but in book years that is about only 5 minutes away. In the mean time you'll be able to get engrossed in The Cardmaker's Workbook.
I just got word from Creative Imaginations that I'm gong to be able to announce my new product in a few more days! Hurrah! I can't wait to share it with you.
In the meantime, I should tell you that I finally played with my new die-cut designs that I did for Provocraft, the corset and the placesetting. I had to use my old sizzix because I don't actually own a cuttlebug but no worries! It works nicely. I can't wait to use the corset in an actual project! And I'll have to have a party just to use the placesetting die.
So now that the book is D-O-N-E I'm ramping up for CHA, if you're going to be there, come by the Creative Imaginations and Quayside booth and say hi! I'm taking my lovely hubby this year. Time for him to see MY world! Should be fun--but I always LOVE CHA, its like an artist reunion for me, even if it is exhausting.
Now its time to send this post and get some grub

No comments: