Monday, March 10, 2008

Passports pictures and paperwork

Here it is. This is the picture I'm going to live with for the next 10 years in my passport. I'm hoping to head to Spain in May to visit my college roomate (Hi Heather!) but I realized that my passport expired at the end of February...WHAT TIMING! Geesh. So I've made it a priority today to get thru the paperwork process today and had Matt snap this photo. Not bad--for what he had to work with. I know my nose looks crooked--one half of my body is slightly larger than my other. You can't notice it in real life but I always notice it in pictures. My mom doesn't believe me but seriously--one hand is bigger (different ring sizes) one foot is bigger (I have to try BOTH shoes on), and "the girls" are TOTALLY different. BTW, if anyone ever figures out how to do breast tissue transplants, I'm totally donating. I figure I have enough cleavage to make at least 3 AA women (and their partners) very happy. See how generous I am? All comes from watching the Big Give last night.

I know I have a lot of friends who don't like to watch TV, and especially don't like Reality Shows but I watched this last night for the first time and was truly touched. The participants had 48 hours and $4800 to make a difference anyway they wanted. Some gave in small ways and three of the men formed a team and raised $290,000+ for a childrens home! WOW! It makes me want to rent Pay it Forward again.

I also should report that I successfully snowboarded yesterday and only slightly bruised my knees. My tailbone is finally feeling on the mend from 2 weeks ago too.
Abby really ROCKED the slopes. What a girl! She doesn't have great technique but instead goes from top to bottom her own amazing way. Just a thrill to watch her. Bec won Big Sister of the Day award by using her brand new ski poles to help Abby whenever she could.

So now that I've filled out my passport papers, done a final edit on my Jewelry Book manuscript, RSVP'd to a birthday party, and blogged, I can finally work on my new CI product. YES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn,

Have a blast in Spain. I was there 3 years ago and it is fabulous! Also, are you the Jenn Mason who taught some classes in Longmont, CO? I took a couple of those classes and loved them and your style!!

Melanie (Berthoud, CO)