Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Found Inspiration

What a bounty! Many of you may know from previous posts that I walk a service dog for a disabled woman here in Brookline. Tigger is wonderfully trained so the walk is usually uneventful... Except for garbage day--he will ignore a squirrel but a half eaten hotdog is nirvana! So, most days we just walk in silence--me lost in thought, tigger happy to be out of the house. Many walks I actually find one or two items along the way that I might be able to use in my work, but NEVER more than 2. This picture shows what I found yesterday! Jackpot. Have no idea what I'll use them for yet but I will use them...oh yes I will!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

My son is also a treasure finder...maybe you can tell me how old one is when one learns how to avoid walking into walls/buildings whilst one is scouring the sidewalk. Looking forward to a follow up with the destiny of these precious bits of whimsy...