Wednesday, April 02, 2008

MISSING: Blogger!

Sometimes I feel like I spend my whole day going to or coming from school, so this seems an appropriate image today. I just HAD to blog before leaving for California tomorrow. I feel like I've been locked away in a remote location where I couldn't blog!

Rest assured I've just been extremely busy. I'm still working on the new product line for Creative Imaginations. I've also worked on my lasers for my Jewelry book, artwork for my articles, the window display for open studios, the postcard maps for open studios, ordering customized cards, notecards, postcards and magnets for open studios.... and working on a lovely birthday present for my dear friend's 40th!

So now that I've blogged I'm going to be off line for the weekend while I soak up some Southern California sun!
Look for me here on Monday--I'll be here with details of the trip and things to look forward to next weekend.

TGIW (thank goodness it's Wednesday!)

No comments: