Thursday, April 17, 2008

Open Studios, Great Reviews and New Opportunities

Yeah! It's done and it was a complete success! Thanks to all those who stopped by for Open Studios here in Brookline. A special thanks to all of you who purchased your own Jenn Mason Original artwork, book or necklace while you were here. I'm filled up with joy from all the kind words you left me with and from the compliments on our new digs. This is especially great because it is something I can truly share with Matt who makes my life so complete.

Becky had a great weekend too. She sold ALL 7 pieces of art and is looking forward to next year's show. She beamed all weekend! For those of you interested, she is splitting her profits evenly amongst spending, short term savings, long term savings (college) and charity--what a girl.

Abby had another Lilly show today and there was a great review by the globe too!

Speaking of interesting reads... I saw this new book by Suzan Lenart Kazmer is out called Making Connections. It is available through her website and looks facsinating. I have to get my hands on a copy and when I do, I'll make sure to tell you all about it. If you've read it, feel free to let me know what you think!

Also, interestingly enough I had a chat with a very dear friend today who proposed a new "genius" product. She's also asked me to jump on board with her. How touched am I??? So here I go, jumping on another project that I can't tell you anything about--YET! Stay tuned my dear readers!

until then--(or sooner!)

No comments: