Saturday, February 09, 2008

News from the CHA Show!!!!


It's HERE! Finally! I'm so exctited to tell you about my new product line from Creative Imaginations--Jenn Mason's Parts and Parcels!
It's a wonderful (if I do say so myself!) new alternative to tradtional scrapbooking. There are full albums with either 12 or 6 mini books for organizing your memories into little interactive snip-its as well as individual books (Flip Flop Folios) which you may recognize from my first book, Pockets Pullouts and Hiding Places (Quarry Books) as well as in The Cardmaker's Workbook (Quarry Books). Check out their blog for more info.
And because I MUST accessorize there are also Clips n Clasps and Strings and Things accessory kits to help you make the most of your Parts and Parcel Products.
This product is great for oganizing albums like a holiday album or the school years, baby's first 12 months, retirement, summer vacations, family genealogy, etc. Parts and Parcels was designed to be used by the first time scrapbooker who doesn't own a load of supplies and is easily intimidated, as well as the over-the-top addicted scrapbooker who likes to own and use every embellishment on the market.
In writing the directions for Parts and Parcels, I realized one IMPORTANT thing. There is only ONE correct way to use Parts and Parcels...That's YOUR way!
To read more, check out the Creative Imaginations Blog and let me know what you think!
Now I'm off to the show floor!
(to Becky and Abby who said they wanted me to blog to them--mommy misses you! Hope you have fun skiing this weekend! xoxoxo)

No comments: