Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 31st ALREADY?!?

I can't believe how quickly the summer is going! I just finally got the story board started for the children's book I'm illustrating (Libby, let me know when I can show you!) and I'm working on some collaboration proposal for Creative Imaginations but of course that's all hush hush. I'm also re-organizing the studio now that I've cleaned out so many of my supplies (and sent them onto new and deserving homes!). Today I have a good friend coming down with her two boys and if the thunderstorms hold off we'll get some play time at the park.
In other news, we've started the search for a new furry family member (also known as the studio mascot), started the Big Sister process for Becky, I've taken over (almost) the Director position of the Brookline Artist Open Studio and I've started the Low Carbon Diet.

Now that I'm back up and running in the studio, let me know what you'd like to see more of here. More video? Class schedules (yep I'm working on that too!)

No comments: