Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh where oh where is the camera?

I just arrived home from a fabulous trip to NYC and CT for Turkey day.  I FINALLY had a chance to visit Tinsel Trading and "The Store Across the Street".  WOW.  The ice skating rink at Rockefeller was up and frozen and they were taking the scaffolding down from erecting the Christmas tree when we arrived.  I'd show you pictures or possibly even videos if only I knew where my camera was packed away.

I've also been diligently decorating the house for the holidays.  The first floor is mostly done.  It looks smashing.  I can't remember how I decorated last year so I'm sort of winging it.  I also have to make room for the Shop Local open house this Sunday  (7 day count down!) so some things will be moving here and there still.  

I wonder where that camera is...and where I put my Christmas cds?...looking, looking, looking

No comments: