Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Planning ahead--not my strength


I am not by any means a procrastinator. I like to get things done. I don't like it when they loom, large and scary over me. But, I am busy. I honestly don't know how not to be.
Thankfully, many people I know are forward thinkers, keeping me on track. This project is a quickie for the Eco Lounge Make and take I'll be doing at CHA. I already have my Publisher signings/demos booked, a class for 100 on Parts and Parcels, this eco lounge make and take and a possible 3M make and take. All for CHA (the craft and hobby association convention). I still have a few more items to book but I don't think I've ever been this busy in Anaheim before. And this is not until JANUARY! As soon as I get my schedule finalized I'll post it here and on my website. I hope you'll stop by and say hi.
Now, if only I could get organized to make my hair appointment that is 3 weeks over due!

No comments: