Friday, December 19, 2008

Perfectly Made


Today I get to have breakfast with some of my dearest local friends. It is our cookie, holiday exchange, gossip, venting, relaxing, get together. I have been looking forward to this all year. I have been on the search for the perfect Christmas present since January.
I wanted to make them each something special and felt it needed to be something that was luxurious. I also wanted to give them something that said, "I pay attention to you." or "I noticed you didn't have this and I've been dying to get it for you, make it for you, or share it with you". If at all possible I wanted the gift to be something handmade or something that let them hand make something. I just have to add the bows and I'll be already to deliver the goodies.
I wonder if it's even possible for them to enjoy the gifts as much as it was for me to prepare them.
What are your creative qualifications for the perfect gift?

No comments: